Thursday, January 8, 2009

Amazing Op Shop Bargains!!!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw these beautiful dresses in an op shop today. They're all brand new and hand made, with the tags still attached.

This is my absolute favourite, a wee little dress and hat set in size 0.
It was only $7.50 and the original price tag says $65!




Spread out:


Back:


Close up of the little tags, so sweet:


The little hat/bonnet:
It ties around the back with a velvety ribbon


Back:


Gorgeous little dress and pants set in size 1, for only $9.50, with an original tag of $50.


Matching pants:


Another little size 1 dress, for $7.50 with an original tag of $50!


And lovely little shoes, for $3.50 with a tag of $15.


The tags:


I can't believe it, $27.50 for $180 worth of hand made goodness!!!
Everything is beautifully made, with quality fabrics and hand stitched buttons and ribbon details and little tags. All so beautiful and will be put away for a future girl baby, hopefully ready to join our family soon. :) Maybe finding them was a sign.

I wonder why they were donated? I've done a search on the brand and have only found a store on Ebay, where they don't have any stock at the moment. They're in NSW, so I wonder why it was donated here? Maybe an unwanted gift, although I can't imagine giving them up!

I also discovered this lovely coral pink velvet in another shop. It's over a metre square, and was only $4. The photo doesn't do it justice, it's so soft and lush.
I'll save it for a little baby quilt.


And found these little wooden spinning tops, in a pack of 6 for $1.50. :D

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow they are wonderful finds.

Kat said...

THey're fantastic op-shop gold!